Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviewing transactions, financial reports in Quick Books by pulling transaction registers, audit trials, etc. Must have Excellent knowledge of accounting frameworks, tools, procedures and accounting principles.
- Validate the balances of various Balance Sheet items with the supporting documents. Like Vendor balances with vendor websites, statements, inventory balances with POS inventory balances, receivable and payable balances with relevant supporting documents, verifying all controlling accounts recons and necessary supporting, BRS validations etc.
- All month end activities and in preparing and analyzing accounting records and financial statements reports like Cracking and preparation Commission reports and entries there on, buyback entries and reconciliations, Inventory balancing, inventory corrections, all control accounts recons, Balance sheet and P&L schedules etc. .
- Attending and participating in meetings/trainings Client, Customer and People management
- Feedback, Coaching, Training & Mentoring Assist Sr.TL/AM Provide CAPA / RCA to the Quality team and share it with the team members
- Monitor team performance and progress
- Interview and hiring candidates Prepare monthly reports for the management Enforcing all company approved policies and procedures Ensure a clean, safe and friendly working environment Should be able to handle conflicts/complaints/grievances, take decisions and motivate the staff
- Work allocation during resource crunch/leave approvals & shift management Inform clients if there is an issue or a problem in delivering an SLA Employee resource utilization Scheduled Monthly financial call with Client. Ensuring Process Documentations are placed review PD & Updates / RCA.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Charted Accountant candidates are the top priority.
- Male candidates are preferred and they should be willing to work in the night shift.
- 0-4 years of experience in core Accounting and client handling skills.
- Should have the team handling experience.
- Having Good Communication skill and exposer in USGAAP is preferable
- Having Knowledge in QB will have added advantage.
- Knowledge of local and federal tax laws and regulations.
- Meticulous and detail-Oriented.
- Excellent numeracy and mathematical knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge in core accounting with data analysis in Profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Having good exposure in month end and year end financials closing with adjustments entry's.
- Having good knowledge on different types of analysis techniques like variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting etc.
- Should be team player and will work support for long term.
- Having good analytical skills.
- Should be good in Microsoft Excel.
Perks and Benefits
1. Night shift allowances.
2. Providing cab for the drop side
Industry TypeAccounting / Auditing
Functional AreaCustomer Success, Service & Operations
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization, B.Com in Commerce
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, M.Com in Commerce, CS in CS, CA in Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA)
Get in Touch
Get professional off-site accounting and bookkeeping services, tax preparation, payroll and other financial processes
PhoneUSA: 1.914.755.1922 INDIA : +91.809.554.4994
GRAPHX SYSTEMS & REPRODUCTIONS, INC. 2127 CROMPOND ROAD, CORTLANDT MANOR, NEW YORK 10567
10-2, Anjali Plaza, 1st main Road, 6th Cross Rd, NS Palya, Bangalore 560076
You Can Mail Us
You can drop a email, Our executive will get back to you with more information